Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

{moving day}

This beautiful Tim Walker picture perfectly describes how I have felt the past week. I had to move out of my apartment last Thursday and all of my things and furniture are all packed away in several different locations and I can't find a single thing that I am looking for. However, the madness will be over soon! I am leaving tomorrow morning to head up to Bozeman, Montana to spend a wonderful summer with Matt. I am DYING to be up there, it has been way too long since I last saw him. His graduation is on Saturday and my family is joining me for the trip up there, only for the weekend. I am really excited for his graduation party, and I gave the cupcakes I talked about a few days ago a test drive today, they are WONDERFUL!!! Wish me luck un-packing and hopefully my life will settle down a bit!!

No comments: