Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Molly Elisabeth Hubbard


How I miss my dearest Molly Hubbard....Let me count the ways:


  • I miss laying out in your backyard while you mow your ridiculous lawn

  • I miss your angry messages about hating me more than Ghandi hates his only son

  • I miss your cat Frank Star more than I actually miss you

  • I miss going to movies with you...The MUMMY 3 (classic)

  • I miss carrying flasks with you

  • I miss making friends with young gymnasts at the pool with you

  • I miss Le Nonne dinners with you as my date

  • I miss that beautiful shiny gold swimsuit top of yours

  • I miss your front porch

  • I miss gossip fests

  • I miss your ice skating skills

  • I missed your singing voice at Recruitment practices

  • I miss your BACPA

  • I miss Citrus and Sage with you and writing "papers" when we were really just stalking

  • I miss your sense of humor
  • I miss the fact that my friend who is Open to Suggestion when it comes to Political Views or Willing to Negotiate on Religious Views is in MED SCHOOL!

  • Most of all...I MISS YOUR DRUNK ROCKSTAR EYES!

No comments: