Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

{Oh the places you will go}


I am a big fan of the book "The Secret", I truly believe that good energy and positive thinking attract good things into your life. I believe that you can have anything, and achieve anything in life as long as you put your mind to it. I love life lists, life wouldn't be complete with out dreams and goals. This is it. It is not finished and I hope it never becomes finished. This list has become a huge part of my future and it helps keep me positive and motivated for what is in store.


  • Tour Rome on the back of a moped

  • Bike tour wine country

  • Make a positive difference in a childs life

  • Learn more abou politics

  • Have a beautiful romantic wedding

  • Ski in Aspen

  • Own 10 cocktail dresses

  • Spend all day in an art gallery

  • Visit the Guggenhiem and the Louvre

  • Sing karaoke

  • Go bungee jumping

  • Study under someone I admire

  • Buy my parents something amazing

  • Travel alone

  • Go through life with a smile always on my face

  • Take a truly beautiful picture

  • Learn to scuba dive

  • Own a fabulous beach home

  • Write more letters

  • Adopt a dog from the pound

  • Read the Bible and interpret

  • Re model a home

  • Have complete confidence in myself- inside and out

  • Ride and elephant

  • Take dancing lessons

  • See a Broadway play

  • Seek fulfilling friendships

  • Go on a roadtrip with my best friend

  • Smoke on a Jamaican beach

  • Get my degree

  • Swim with dolphins

  • Learn another language

  • Learn to sail

  • Have a child

  • Join a book club

  • Leave a $100 tip for a waitress

  • Take a gourmet cooking class

  • Horseback ride on the beach

  • Purchase a pair of ridiculously priced shoes

  • Start my own business

  • Visit castles in Europe.

No comments: