Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

{It's beginning to look alot like Christmas}

After shoveling more than I have ever shoveled in my lifetime the past few days, I have finally accepted the fact that yes, it is now Winter. Not my favorite season, but I do admit the first few snowfalls are pretty beautiful. All of this fresh powder has made me start feeling in the Christmas mood, sort of like the Grinch, when his heart grew 2 sizes. I am not as bitter about it being the winter because I do love everything that has to do with the holiday season. Including receiving and especially giving gifts. While searching online for Christmas gifts I came across these LOVELY vintage inspired letterpress Christmas cards from Hello! Lucky. I decided I would get a set of them and send them out to some family and friends from Matt and I as our "First Christmas cards as a couple." I am not going to tell you which ones I chose, if you are lucky enough, you will get one in the mail!
Now... off to drink some Nog. yummmy


1 comment:

House of Smiths said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.